Friday 18 May 2007

Reflection

I have found it near impossible to get all of these deadlines out of the way as part of my degree.

Just when I think that I have let myself down again, I have picked myself right back up and at this moment am finishing a professional studies portfolio and applying for work experience with BBC Radio Leeds .

I have got really positive thoughts about this and fingers crossed will land me some work experience close to home in the summer.

Producing a Personal Development Plan for my professional studies module has truely made me reflect on my progression on my media course at UCE, and what have acheived over the past year or so. When it comes down to it...I have developed alot.

The skills that I now possess as a young freelance writer in the media field are for more valuable than they were a year ago.

Its rewarding to actaully look back and realise where you are now and were you have come from.


I mean writing this now, and the use of HTML coding is something that my Online Journalism module has pushed me to do. Well not literally, i wasn't forced or anything.

No comments: