Thursday 29 March 2007

Not Gay, Can't Sleep, full of Pride!?

So I am awake as usual in the earlier hours of the morning, watching green wing and trying to research for more possible articles for Birmingham Pride 07 for our newsite, and I come across this video on YOUTUBE:




I don't know about you, but this seems all very very professional and exciting, personally I can't wait fort his years events in May, and I have been told by the events director for pride, David Babbington, that this years theme- 'United for Equality', is alot more political based.

Gay and Lesbian rights are something that needs to be tackled, homophobia is still rife in this country, and others for that matter. A video below is to promote the gay pride festival in Israel. The video is not what is shocking, what drew my interest to this video are the comments that are left about the video, which include, "God hates fags" and "Your sadistic God cursed gays by creating them gay. Stupid fuck."

Take a look at the shocking comments on the You Tube page, and let me know what you think by emailing me here , or leave your comments.

This is the video:

No comments: